[AccessD] A2K: Drag and Drop with Access

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Thu Jun 5 10:51:38 CDT 2003

Dick,

Go to Peter DeBaets website and check out his Drag-N-Dropper program.
It works very well

http://www.peterssoftware.com

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307.2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3