[AccessD] Hyperlinks in SQL Server (cross-posted)

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 5 09:03:25 CDT 2003

Hi Roz:

You may have to try a full web type service. A local intranet solution will
be plenty fast and reliable. ColdFusion, from macromedia is a great product
for this type of environment as it uses a number of data storage methods to
improve performance.... the more RAM the better, on the server. A couple of
GBs and you can easily service 50 active connection. The product fully
integrates with the rest of the Macromedia suite; Dreamweaver MX.

HTH
Jim