[AccessD] A2K: HT Set Focus...nowhere?

Borge Steen Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Thu Jun 5 21:11:09 CDT 2003

I'm in the habit of creating a text control called txtFocus, set TabStop to
No, Locked to Yes, size it 0,0,0,0, and on the Form's open event set focus
on txtFocus.
In this way you will prevent the User from being able to tab on to this
control again, wondering 'where did the cursor go?'
Regards
Borge