[AccessD] A2K: Drag and Drop with Access

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 6 00:32:32 CDT 2003

 One other method to consider.
 The latest version of Sharepoint has user controls that you can drag
and drop. They are called Web Parts. Web Parts are ASP.NET Web server
controls that run within a specialized SharePoint Web Form. These can be
dragged onto the form by the user.

Second, if you have Office XP, then you can use Word and  Excel to save
documents as web parts.  This is another non-developer  way to "build web
parts". Go into Word  2002 (XP version), make your document, import the
graphics and make it how  you want.  Then go to File->Save As Web Page,
navigate to the dashboard and  publish to the page.  It makes a web part
for you and even asks  you where you want to put it.

some integration web parts available at

http://www.microsoft.com/sharepoint/server/downloads/webparts