[AccessD] AXP Question

Bob Gajewski bob at renaissancesiding.com
Fri Jun 6 10:49:51 CDT 2003

I have a local copy of the FE on my PC that I always use for development.
Every time that I make changes that are ready to go to production, I copy
my version to the server. Each remote PC does not call Access directly, but
rather a batch file that copies the server version to the user's PC. This
way, they always have the latest production version, and any changes they
make are for themselves only. Of course, the sole BE resides on the server.

Bob Gajewski