[AccessD] Check Box in Unbound Form

Brett Barabash BBarabash at TappeConstruction.com
Mon Jun 9 10:52:49 CDT 2003

Susan,
Me!chkMyCheckBox = True is equivalent to Me!chkMyCheckBox.Value = True, so
it should work fine.
What event is this code running in?  I recall problems setting control
values in the Open event.

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Geller [mailto:sgeller at cce.umn.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 10:29 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Check Box in Unbound Form

Access XP.  I have an unbound form with a checkbox.  In my code, I am
opening a recordset and I want to set the checkbox to true/false
depending on what is returned in my recordset.  What is syntax for
setting a check box to true/false?  Once I know that, I can deal with
what is returned in the recordset.  These don't work:

Me!chkMyCheckBox = True
Me!chkMyCheckBox.format = True

TIA.
--Susan