[AccessD] Query Help

Jamie Kriegel jamie at kriegelpcsolutions.com
Mon Jun 9 11:25:44 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I was hoping one of you could help me figure this out . . . I have a
database for an insurance company that stores customer information (customer
contact info, policy info, dependent info, etc.).  What I would like to do
is run a report that will show me all customers who only have one policy
with us.  Some customers have many policies (health, auto, home, etc.) while
others only have one policy (just an auto policy).  These are the customers
I'd like to pull, but I can't figure out how to do it.  Attached is my
tables and relationships, if that helps!

Thanks for any help!

Jamie