[AccessD] Registration routine for a commercially-sold Access app?

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Jun 9 16:42:02 CDT 2003

You just have to setup a registration website.  Have a little code that
submits a 'key' to your site, for the user, and then have the new
'registration key' either emailed, or visible on the webpage.

It isn't going to stop anything, but you'll have a log, of how many times a
particle product has been registered with different MAC Addresses.

Drew