[AccessD] Cannot edit table from form

Selina Iddon selina at easydatabases.com.au
Mon Jun 9 17:17:05 CDT 2003

Cannot edit table from formFirst open your recordsource query and see if you can edit or add there.  If not, are you using any grouping etc in your query, because this will make it make it unupdatable(??).  If it is a straight query, it may be the relationships.
If your query is fine, are the controls 'locked' in the properties?
HTH
Selina

        Selina Iddon
      selina at easydatabases.com.au