[AccessD] (OT) Interview Questions

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 03:26:09 CDT 2003

Kathryn

I didn't volunteer it because it's not aimed at just Access developers; I'm
trying to find someone who can do Access VBA, ADO, SQL & relation database
design but also VB, MS SQL Server dev & MS SQL Server admin. It IS a tough
test and I could only answer about half of it myself - like I said, I mostly
wanted a framework for talking through technical issues with interviewees. I
even said to them "If you don't like the questions make up your own
questions" but that just confused them *sigh*.

Oleg, if you want me to mail you the test anyway contact me offline.

Roz