[AccessD] Redemption Code (was - OK, ya talked into it)

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jun 10 10:17:54 CDT 2003

Well, we licensed it and so we distribute the dll with our app.  We also
put all the calls to the redemption dll into a code library and set a
reference to that mde in our apps, which means that if CDO is not
installed or redemption is missing, the library traps the errors and our
application goes on, but without the email capabilites.  I never said it
was the answer to every problem, John.  If you want to change the way
Microsoft's security patches work, you'll need to talk to Bill Gates,
not me.  <g>

Charlotte Foust