[AccessD] Export a Db4 file

Scott Gage scotttgage at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 11:16:59 CDT 2003

I need to script the export of a file in the Db4
format. Below I am using "TransferText" to send a txt
or ascii file and it works great however the
"OutputTo" will not allow me to create the Db4 file
that I need. The Excel file works but is not right.
Any suggestions?

DoCmd.TransferText acExportFixed, "Send", "Send",
Pathname

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputTable, "SendMI", acFormatXLS,
Pathname8

BTW these exported files end up as attachments to
e-mail messages

=====
Scott T. Gage
Scott.gage at promedica.org