[AccessD] OT? - Certification

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:32:50 CDT 2003

This reminds me of materials guys having to get APICS certified back in the
day. The only advantage to it is that once you go thru the pain you are
actually more 'hire-able' because of the certification. It's like a 'well if
you passed the cert process you must know SOMEthing' sort of an acid test
for those who know less than nothing.
_d

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker