[AccessD] Database in Use

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Wed Jun 11 07:38:11 CDT 2003

Terri,

This happened to me a few days ago and went away. I don't know what
caused it, so couldn't work out why...

The only thing I could do is close the DB down and the re-open and I was
away again until after designing a few forms it would come back. Now
it's gone so.............dodododododo....as in the Twighlight Zone....

Just so you know you're not the only one experiencing this.

Good luck!!

Vlad