[AccessD] OT: the "Education" system

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jun 11 11:53:44 CDT 2003

Well, after we shoot all the lawyers ... <VBG>

Actually, poor parenting may not always be the cause, but it certainly
can be and probably often is.  The trouble is that the users manuals for
children were created by the same wonderful folks that brought us HTML
help, and there are no licensing requirements to make sure prospective
parents know what they're doing.  Hmmn, that sounds a lot like some of
the so-called Access "developers" I've cleaned up after!

Charlotte Foust