[AccessD] Access Data Retrieval

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 11 16:21:35 CDT 2003

Precisely right, since both use JET to actually talk to the MDB.

However... I saw mention of "going to SQL" later.  If you are talking about
SQL Server then you should design your app from the gitgo with that in mind.
SQL Server doesn't understand VBA function calls, references to controls on
forms, and many other things that makes Access the find RAD environment it
is.  You can paint yourself into some pretty tight corners if you don't
think about these things in advance.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com