[AccessD] On another subject - unbound forms

Jeanine Scott jscott at mchsi.com
Thu Jun 12 08:44:49 CDT 2003

OK - don't mean to get any discussions started here as I've read quite a few
debates on this subject. However, I am looking at a process that I wrote 4
years ago and doing the "scratching my head" thing wondering if I can even
claim to have written it! Anyway, I really think with this particular
process I'd like to go unbound. However, my dilemma is this: I have to
display - as they enter records - and allow the user to process multiple
records at one time.  Does anyone have an example they wouldn't mind sharing
of a simple unbound app that would do this? I'd so much appreciate it!