[AccessD] Replacing the C: drive on a server

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Thu Jun 12 09:48:49 CDT 2003

John,

You can use Drive Image 2002 by Powerquest to do this.  One of its
capabilities is to permit a user to make an exact copy of a hard-drive.
One of the options that is available when making a copy of a hard-drive
is the ability to resize the destination drive to fill the entire
unallocated area on the new hard-drive.

I've been using Powerquest's Drive Image and Partition Magic for over
four years and I'm very happy with their products and their tech
support.

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307.2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3