[AccessD] Phun with Excel / automation

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Thu Jun 12 10:59:30 CDT 2003

Once the Import Spreadsheet Wizard starts you should see two radio button
(Show Worksheets and Show Named Ranges).  Make sure the Show Worksheets
one is checked and then you should see a list of the worksheets within
your file.  Then just select the one you want to import and keep answering
the wizard's questions.  Repeat the process for each worksheet to import.

"Don Elliker" <delliker at hotmail.com>
Sent by: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
06/12/2003 10:46 AM
Please respond to accessd