[AccessD] A2K: Freebie for list members

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Jun 12 11:08:04 CDT 2003

It's a good example of how to let a user drag a control to another spot on
the form.

Stuart and I had almost identical code to do a simple drag and drop.  I
added some functionality for Darren that showed how to keep the controls
within a specific area, and Darren topped it by giving it a 'outline' look,
where the outline moves in the drag, not the whole object.

Drew