[AccessD] Make-Table Queries Combined

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 12 20:36:59 CDT 2003

Hi Tina:

Large and complex queries are bound to start bouncing off system limits. The
best way around this is to limit the query grouping and use temp files
instead. The complexity is down, speed is back to normal and all that is
needed is a bit of programming to manage and delete the temp files when the
process is finished. This method should push a full job down to about half
and hour.

HTH
Jim