[AccessD] Eliminating duplicate rows

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 12 23:21:26 CDT 2003

Also ... if your data can fit this scenerio, try this:

Create a structure only copy of your table, go into design mode
and set an index on the data you do not want to be duplicated,
and set the duplicates allowed property to NO.

Copy all the data from your first table to your second table.
A database error will result telling you that the number of
duplicate records not allowed to be copies, however all of
the other records will be copied successfully.

Your second table is now your duplicate free table.

Michael R. Mattys
www.mattysconsulting.com