[AccessD] Syntex help

Scott Gage scotttgage at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 09:52:54 CDT 2003

I need some help with a piece of VB code in Access.

My Db has records that I need to e-mail to seven
users. I built a tbl to house these addresses and want
to dim a Var to = the right record and field in this
tbl.

 dim mailoh as string
 mailoh = ?????????????
   mailoh = Mail.Admin_mail:=1 [didn't work]

DoCmd.TransferText acExportFixed, "Send", "Send",
Pathname
MyItem.Subject = "Lab100 results"
MyItem.Body = "Blah, Blah, Blah"

MyItem.To = mailoh (where "mailoh" is equal to
tblMail. strStateMail.Record # 1)

MyItem.Attachments.Add Pathname
MyItem.Send

Do I have to tie this tbl to a form and use the
GoToRecord Action?

=====
Scott T. Gage
Scott.gage at promedica.org