[AccessD] Where's William

Mitsules, Mark Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Fri Jun 13 11:33:19 CDT 2003

Vlad,

Since I saw no indication otherwise, I'm assuming that you were offended by
Susan's post.  This is just my opinion, but I don't think "Crap" was
directed towards your post or the subject, but rather to the fact that Susan
"regrets" not sending the link to the white paper when she first ran across
it.  I believe that "crap" was an expletive towards herself...but I could be
wrong ;)

Mark