[AccessD] OT: Software Recommendations

Porter, Mark MPorter at acsalaska.com
Fri Jun 13 14:38:55 CDT 2003

I use Quicken for personal finances and it has all I've needed, from
balancing checkbooks to budgeting.  Many online banks will provide
transaction files for both quicken and money which can be imported.

For business I'd use Quickbooks.  I do not (mine is not that complicated),
but I know that my Accountant prefers to prepare his business clients taxes
directly from their Quickbook files.

Mark