[AccessD] VB6: Using the Webbrowser control toviewfiles-Thumbnail view?

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Fri Jun 13 19:26:44 CDT 2003

"If that it the case, it should only take five minutes to roll your
own using a DriveListBox, DirListBox, FileListBox and an Image or
PictureBox."

I already know how to do that.  My problem is that it doesn't allow a
thumbnail view - or rather, my problem is that I don't know how to
make it display a thumbnail view.  I need to display a series of
thumbnails in my app.

-C-