[AccessD] OT: Software Recommendations

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 22:27:01 CDT 2003

It was TurboTax and Intuit has made an announcement that they wouldn't be
using the same method of protection in the future because of the big
backlash it caused this year. Still, if they did it once, it is something to
consider.

I use quicken and have for many years. I don't work it very hard though.
Just basic checkibook function. Works just fine.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com