[AccessD] VB6: Using the Webbrowser control toviewfiles-Thumbnail view?

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 13 23:06:09 CDT 2003

Hi Christopher:

You first have to make the thumbnails from you current full size pictures.
To do that you have to have a graphic tool or product. The commercial
varieties are endles, Illustrator, Photoshop, ImageReady, PaintShop,
Fireworks, Painter etc... They all have fuctions in them which will allow
you to create thumbnails in mass.

HTH
Jim

PS There are a group of freebies out there but I have done no research on
this.