[AccessD] AXP Can't Make MDE File

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Jun 16 09:07:50 CDT 2003

I Had this once....

A corrupt vba form module was the problem, due to this unsolved problem with
VBa6.dll when using A2K and AXP on same pc.
Decompiling/compiling does no resolve the prob.

You need to find wich module is corrupt.
Only one way to find out.

Doubleclick on every form and ohter modules and classes to see the code.
If you see the code, than OK
If corrupt, you get an error.

Then you have to recreate the app.
Make a new DB, import everithing EXCEPT the form/module/class that is in
error.

Recreate the missing form manualy.

You can write a function that opens up all modules one by one.
I seen it before but I dont have the code at first sight.
I blieve its pretty easy to do.

Erwin