[AccessD] OT PDAs

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jun 17 15:00:53 CDT 2003

There have been some discussions on this in Woody's Lounge
(www.wopr.com), but unfortunately the search function is down at
present, so I can't point you at anything particular.   Non-Palm OS PDAs
can run a version of Access if they run Windows CE, but Palm can only
run things like HandBase.

Charlotte Foust