[AccessD] Cross referencing records - ideas

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jun 18 09:36:27 CDT 2003

Hi Bruce

Though it probably won't help you much, what you're describing is
pretty much how Lotus Organizer works. Information of many kinds -
notes, addresses, calendar entries, to-do list, etc. - can easily be
linked or chained to each other and these links act as hyperlinks.

But perhaps you can get some ideas for the GUI ...

/gustav