[AccessD] OT: Programming in Outlook

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Jun 18 12:05:07 CDT 2003

Him, did the same thing.  I clicked the save button though.  Then I closed
outlook, re opened it, I got a Macro warning, then it gave me my message
box.

Three possibilities that I would guess.  One, you had something that was
holding Outlook open still (like an open email).  Two, you didn't save it
(don't know if that really matters or not).  Three, your security settings
are set to disable macros, without a warning.

Drew