[AccessD] Access 97 causing CPU useage 100% in W 2000

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Jun 18 17:05:06 CDT 2003

It's not a problem.  Access does that for several reasons, however,it is low
priority processing, so it will allow any other process to consume CPU time
when it needs it.

I know that one of the things it is doing is related to Jet.  Sorry, a
little groggy at the moment, I know I know more about this...<grin>

Drew