[AccessD] Access 97 causing CPU useage 100% in W 2000

Tortise@Paradise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jun 18 17:18:54 CDT 2003

It comes up when running multiple instances of the database, (Easier and more reliable than coding multiple forms - at least when I
tried, in the days of ++RAM and CPU) and just seems to take over CPU use for long periods.  (Beyond the CPU one would see with
opening a database or doing a large query)  It just doesn't stop.   Shutting em down stops it though...
Is it possible to focus on the processes Access is running somewhere?
Kind regards,
David Hingston
mailto:tortoise at paradise.net.nz
Personal Webpages: http://203.79.82.163/
The Mother of All Search Engines.  http://www.engines2go.com/
Simultaneously opens multiple search engine windows to rapidly find what you seek.   Works before your eyes
ALT-TAB between windows. Its FAST.  Its Exciting!  It works for you.  Have you tried it yet?
Home of Break Reminder, Clipboard Express, MP3 Detective and TimesOwn: http://www.cheqsoft.com/