[AccessD] Calculating Time Cards

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Thu Jun 19 10:44:54 CDT 2003

Won't the GetElapsedTime() Sample function in Article Q210604 work for
you?

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307.2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3