[AccessD] detect network

Tortise@Paradise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jun 19 15:49:44 CDT 2003

Can one ask for the MAC address of the Server NIC?  Will it always be the same one?
Then tell it to connect if its there but not "connected". etc?
Kind regards,
David Hingston
mailto:tortoise at paradise.net.nz
Personal Webpages: http://203.79.82.163/
http://www.engines2go.com/   Now THAT's a Search Engine!!
Simultaneously opens multiple search engine windows to rapidly find what you seek.   Works before your eyes
ALT-TAB between windows. Its FAST.  Its Exciting!  It works for you.  Have you tried it yet?
Home of Break Reminder, Clipboard Express, MP3 Detective and TimesOwn: http://www.cheqsoft.com/