[AccessD] Old help files

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Fri Jun 20 01:03:33 CDT 2003

Bruce,

I put together what I believe are most of the Access and VBA help files
for Access 97 in a zip file.  If you like, contact me off-line and I
will send them to you.  Also, you can download the Access97
Knowledgebase at:

http://www.netfolk.co.uk/netfolk/access/msdown.html it's called
acc97b.exe

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307.2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3