[AccessD] Calculating Time Cards

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 08:06:16 CDT 2003

BTW, before anyone really get's confused, my example on time entry is a poor
one (sorry was just working on the first cup of coffee).

  A better example is the one shown in the code:

 6.33 is that 6 hours 33 minutes or 6 and .33 of an hour (20 minutes).

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443