[AccessD] HELP Very odd problem (to me anyhow)

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Jun 20 14:40:54 CDT 2003

Looks to me to be indeed the VBA6 problem due to A2K and AXP on same
machine.

When importing objects with code behind it or modules etc., the code itself
is not saved but only the compiled code.
Thus corruption the app.

When importing object with code and/or modules inmediatly click on save in
VBA.
Thus saving the code manualy.

When your app is already corrupt, you need to find the corrupt object. You
can not delete it, so you need to import everything, except the corrupted
object in to the new filed.

Erwin