[AccessD] Getting the recordcount for a report

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:39:18 CDT 2003

Like it! It does work  - now if it would only tell me how many records were
accessed below the groupby. It gives back the count of records but it seems
I need the count that went into the grouping.
Thanks! (it's still a neat trick)
_D
"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker