[AccessD] Copy and paste from clipboard

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Fri Jun 20 16:17:46 CDT 2003

Instead of using the Docmd, why not just write the data using sequential
access.  If you need a code example please let me know.  I have found it
to work faster and easier instead of using the Docmd for exporting to text
files.

"Mark Boyd" <MarkBoyd at McBeeAssociates.com>
Sent by: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
06/20/2003 04:03 PM
Please respond to accessd