[AccessD] Urgent SQL Server

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Sat Jun 21 15:28:06 CDT 2003

Martin,

If you're talking about what connection string to use then this might be helpful...

ConnectString As String = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1" _
                   & ";User ID= userid" _
                   & ";Password= pwd" _
                   & ";Initial Catalog= tablename" _
                   & ";Data Source= IP_Address_of_SQL_Server"

SQL server should be set up to listen on port 1433.

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services