[AccessD] OT Win XP Pro

Tue Jun 24 12:42:58 CDT 2003

Not using XP Pro, but the Win 2000 Pro CD is bootable and with it you can
partition the drive. Does XP Pro not do that too?

Also, is it really looking at the floppy, or is the HD the first boot drive,
and that's where the 'Non System Disk' message is coming from?

IOW - first stop at the BIOS to see what the boot devices are and what order
they come in.