[AccessD] Documenter

Bob Bedell bobbedell15 at msn.com
Wed Jun 25 16:17:07 CDT 2003

You might want to take a look at FMS's Total Access Analyzer (A97 version
available).

http://www.fmsinc.com/Products/analyzer/index.html

I use it a bunch. It generates object, field and module cross reference
reports. It also generates
just about every report imaginable for all of the objects in a database
(table and query dictionaries,
form blueprints, listings of every VBA function used and where, etc.) Its
pretty comprehensive.