[AccessD] Field Totals

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Jun 25 16:48:33 CDT 2003

OK, I've now been successful in parsing out my single attendance field into individual fields.
http://www.muir63.org/images/attendancetotal.jpg

I have database that gives me a total across, but not down, but I don't need that here. I need a total of all the attendance fields - for instance, the total number of people who attended the 25th. I don't even need a fancy report or anything, just something that gives me the total. In a spreadsheet, I would just say @SUM(B1..B50)) to total the 50 records in column B. How do I get that figure here (where B is "attend25").

I've looked in the help file, and tried the pivot table query wizard but I get a block that looks like a spreadsheet but no further wizard to say what next.

Hopefully, this has a simple answer.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"