[AccessD] Field Totals

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Jun 25 18:46:38 CDT 2003

Ah, I misunderstood. Thought you meant to delete the GroupBy vs changing to Sum. Yes, deleting the field entirely worked like a charm. I now have the four totals I need and will be able to quickly do the totals for the 40th next month.
176	25	177	85

Thanks again!

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)