[AccessD] Thank you to Bryan Carbonnell

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Sat Jun 28 05:06:01 CDT 2003

Yes, great job, Bryan,
also great thank you for jumping right in and helping us
(Bryan is also a developer in our BackEndUpgrader team)

But lets not forget Donna
she helped me right away to get the troubleshooting started and
kept everything running when I was not available,
worked long overtime to make up for the time she spent on
this troubleshooting, and when I got up this morning,
the list was working again

Great job, all who helped
thank you
Lembit