Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT - Menu bar missing in MS Word

D Cook dbcfour at triad.rr.com
Sat Mar 1 14:27:00 CST 2003

On behalf of William Hindman, who's posts don't seem to be making it
through.

Bryan

...the /a loads Word without any of the template settings, startup macros,
add-ins, or registry data key settings ...basically it tosses anything the
user could have done ...if the menu bar loads correctly, it greatly
simplifies finding the problem.

William Hindman