Betreft: [AccessD] Colorful List Box Question

marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl
Tue Mar 4 02:41:00 CST 2003

Jim,

I am looking for the samething but cannot find it. On lebans it is color
each record in a differentcolor and after row 16 start again. Also stephen
told me their is no standard control for this. I have found some 3rd party
controls like vListbox mBox but they al cannot do it.
Now I am looking at Janus Grid controls to make this happen. Let you know!!

Gr. marcel

Jim Hewson <JHewson at karta.com>@databaseadvisors.com op 03-03-2003 19:48:44

Antwoord aub aan accessd at databaseadvisors.com

Verzonden door:     accessd-admin at databaseadvisors.com