[AccessD] Report criteria using form

Dwylene Garcia garciad at kentri.org
Wed Mar 12 15:12:00 CST 2003

I have built a form to run a report that allows the user to set various
criteria using the following in the criteria line of the underlying
query of the report:  Like
[Forms]![frmAttendenceReports]![txtDepartment].  This works great if I'm
looking for one particular department such as "education" or all
departments which is obtained by using "*".  I can't get it to work if I
want to run the report for two separate departments.  I have tried the
following entries in the textbox:

2 West Or Education

"2 West" Or "Education"

I have verified that there are records for both departments.  I have
put the criteria directly in the query and it does work... I just can't
get it to work through the form.

Any suggestions?

Dwylene Garcia